Mr. Jack’s facial expressions just crack me up!
Finally!! A good pic of all three! Took me until the end of the event yet, I did get some nice ones of the three of them hanging out!
Thank you SO much to Cassy Montgomery for hosting us today, and being the best of puppy sitters!
A wonderful $253.50 was raised – Empties to still be returned for the final total.
Thank you to everyone that came out & was very lovely to also see Amy with Miss Hazel (formerly known as our BHRR’s Whisper!).
The Three’s Company puppies had another fabulous day, and it was awesome to get all three back together to play.
Thank you again Megan Wright for dropping Mr. Jack off at our event. All three had a good power snooze in our truck on our way back to your home.
NOTICE: UPCOMING BHRR EVENTS:
1) Sunday, June 19th, 10 AM – 3 PM – 37 Dressler Avenue, Kanata, Ontario
2) Sunday, June 26th, 10 AM – 3 PM – 1728 Harvest Cres., Orleans, Ontario – RAIN or SHINE
3) Saturday, July 30th, 9 AM – 3 PM – 2425 Totem Ranch Road West, Oxford Station, ON – BBQ, Dog Collar/Leash plus Horse Tack Sale Too
4) Saturday, August 13th, 9 AM – 3 PM – 32 Windbrook Cres., Bridlewood
5) Sunday, September 18th, 10 AM – 3 PM – 14 Canter Blvd, Nepean, Ontario
3. Annual ‘MOVIES UNDER THE STARS’ – Saturday, September 10th – Rain Date: Saturday, September 17th
4. ONGOING – On February 21st, 2013, I received a most delightful and touching email from a woman named Allie MacAlister that is so very active in helping others
She is extremely talented and more lovely than any words can ever be put down on paper and she has wonderfully surprised me with the very stunning and unique artful creation of an Irish Wolfhound, inspired by our Bunker Dude. She is calling it ‘Art For A Cause’.
Update from Mr. Jack’s temp foster home:
“He had a great first night here. Ate well, drank well, peed, and pooped well outside. One little pee accident in the house. He settles so well near our feet. He had some crate time over dinner and just now before bed, he protests for about 5 minutes and then quiets down well. Eric is in love – I knew he would be.
He likes to follow Phoebe and Fig around. Fig is a little wary, but he should open up in a day or two like he always does. Simon was very anxious and stressed, the best place for him tonight was his crate. He processes things so well there and was very calm when watching Jack from there.
Our laugh of the night was Jack barking and pouncing at the head of romaine lettuce I had put out for Skittles. He did NOT like that big green thing on the floor lol! He was a brave boy and pawed at in a bit (I was right there to make sure he didn’t try to eat it) and then found other things to chase after haha.”