OUR 8th ANNUAL!
Will you consider ‘giving something up’ to enable us to help BHRR’s Bowen with his Vet Bills?
This Fundraiser is called GIVE it ‘UP’ 4 Autumn
This very creative and unique Fundraiser is a very special annual event for BHRR!
**In 2019; TOTAL RAISED TBA to help TBA (X People ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2018; TOTAL RAISED $983.90 to help BHRR’s Bowen(29 People ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2017; TOTAL RAISED $1,108 to help PuppyMill Mama GD Gem & The Bakers Dozen(28 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2016; TOTAL RAISED $1,190.50 to help BHRR’s Potter(47 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2015; TOTAL RAISED: $1,100 to help BHRR’s Baby Kaos(36 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2014; TOTAL RAISED: $1,076 to help BHRR’s Stafford(27 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2013; TOTAL RAISED $1,300.70 – to help BHRR’s Breen(26 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
***In 2012; TOTAL RAISED $1,192.81 – to help BHRR’s Autumn(32 people ‘GAVE IT UP!)
Let me introduce you to BHRR’s Autumn (HER BLOG)
BHRR’s Autumns was a severely Neglected/Emaciated Great Dane that came to us from Kentucky, USA – Female, Harlequin, about 15 months of age, not spayed, eye(conjunctivitis & entropic eyes) and ear infections,food allergies, seasonal allergies, lumps/growths, hair loss, edges/tips of ears small bits missing and very crusty, overgrown nails, FAD, possible hearing and/or vision loss, UTI, hips worries, two blown cruciates, three lumps/possible growths, Kennel cough, body condition 2/10(40+ pounds underweight), stools are sheer blood, possible pregnancy or false pregnancy or re-absorbed litter. Weight: 105.82 pounds(48.1 KGS)
Very sadly, we were not able to save BHRR’s Autumn and on June 28th, 2013, she was humanely crossed over.
As part of her LEGACY to help other SPECIAL NEEDS like her, we are doing an annual fundraiser in her honour!
She shall continue to help dogs even though, she is no longer with us. BHRR’s Autumn’s Pics Below.
Rules of GIVE it ‘UP’ 4 Autumn
This Fundraiser shall run from Thursday November 7th, 2019 @ 12:01 AM to Thursday November 21st, 2019 @ 11:59 PM.
- Your pledge to BHRR’s TBA would be to ‘give up’ something you buy on a regular basis for a period of 14 days. This could be a daily coffee, tea, donut, muffin, latte, chocolate bar, junk food, tennis or horseback riding lessons and so many others things that we spend money on daily or several times a day or every other day. Feel free to be creative! 🙂
- Instead we are asking if you would not mind putting that dollar amount of said purchase into a jar for BHRR’s Autumn’s LEGACY. So, you would be giving up something BHRR’s X to benefit!
- At the end of that time, you can donate your collected funds and donate to help BHRR’s X in the following manner:
Kanata Animal Hospital (613) 836-2848 or Liston Animal Hospital 613-591-0966 and they will take Visa, M/C and AMEX over the phone under the account of ‘Birch Haven Rescue’. They will take Debit or Cash in person.
You can also mail donations via a Bank Draft to:
Birch Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation Services
C/O Gwendilin Boers
2425 Totem Ranch Road West
RR#1 Oxford Station, Ontario
OR email transfer to email@example.com
OR via PayPal(please use the ‘friend & family’ option)
You do not have to tell us that you are participating(Just surprise us at the end of the event!) or, if you want, please EMAIL and I will add you to the list below of those who contacted us to participate and what they have chosen to give up during this two week period.
GIVE It ‘UP’ 4 Autumn ANGEL 2019 Participants
- Gwen –
- Sean –
- Kinsley –
- Mason –
- Leanne – She is giving up her morning cappuccinos at the office!
- Jennifer – wanted to contribute – PAID $100