Thanks for your consideration in participating in our 12th Annual “JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS’ Online Auction.
A HUGE heartfelt thank you is extended to everyone who has generously donated items to help us raise much needed funds for Animals in need of our BHRR programs. We could not do what we do without all of the wonderful people who support us making what I call the ‘chain of success’ so strong!
2019 Online Auction: TBA
2018 Online Auction: $2,208.00*110 Items($15 defaulted by M. Kelso)
2017 Online Auction: $2,672.00*138 Items
2016 Online Auction: $2,945.00*100 Items
2015 Online Auction: $1,974.00*86 Items
2014 Online Auction: $1,579.00 Raised*87 Items
2013 Online Auction: $2,600.00 Raised*117 Items
2012 Online Auction: $4,231.00 Raised*128 Items
2011 Online Auction: $3,963.00 Raised
2010 Online Auction: $2,763.00 Raised
2009 Online Auction: $2,295.00 Raised ($75.00 defaulted by B. Bouchard)
2008 Online Auction: $1,291.00 Raised
Rules of the BHRR Auction
If you have any questions, problems with trying to bid or would like to donate an item, please email Gwen (email@example.com)
- The BHRR Auction will begin at 7:00 AM EST on Saturday November 16th, 2019. Unfortunately, bids submitted prior to this time cannot be considered.
- The BHRR Auction will end at 9:00 PM EST on Sunday November 24th, 2019. The highest bid on an item will be determined based on the time of the email sent as recorded by the time marked by our ISP.
- Please click on the ‘Image’ to view the item details.
- All bid prices are in Canadian funds.
- Bids must be done in $2.00 or Greater increments.
- When bidding YOU MUST include your first and last name, email plus a phone number that you can be reached at if necessary.
*In 2012, with people bidding with incomplete names, inputting wrong emails & no phone numbers made it hard to make contact with winners*
- All Bidders must be at LEAST 18 years of age or older.
- All bids are considered final and binding, please do not bid if you do not intend to follow through on payment. Also, please do not bid on behalf of anyone else without their explicit written permission. The owner of the email will be considered the bidder and responsible/accountable for the bid/payment should their email be the winning bid on any given item.
- If you wish to leave a “maximum” bid on any item(s) as you will not be around to monitor the auction closely yourself, please indicate that in an email and indicate those particular item(s) of interest. Only emailed bids will be accepted.
- NOTE PLEASE read item description details. NOT all items will be shipped and will need to be picked up at a specific location and winners will be put in touch with the donator to make arrangements. PAY close attention to the area’s – could be Kanata, Toronto, Oxford Station etc.
- SOME items can shipped at your expense unless otherwise specified on the auction item as s/h not available or as being ‘donated’.
- FULL payment is required within 72 hours of being notified by Gwen(not the auto auction email) of being the winner of any bid item(s). Acceptable methods of payment include Cash, Email Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or PayPal (account email@example.com) – 5% fee charge on total if not sent via PayPal ‘friends and family’ option OR Bank Draft to ‘Birch Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation Services’
- Should you be in default of not honouring your bid(which really affects the animals the most), the next person with the highest bid shall be offered the item as the winner.
- There are NO Returns or Exchanges and BHRR is not responsible for the condition of any item upon receipt to the winner(s).
- Once again: Please NOTE description details for the location(s) for pick-up!
About Taxes: You are not actually buying any items in this online auction. What you are doing is making a donation and then receiving the item in turn as a thank you. All taxes have been paid on the items you are bidding on.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OFTEN AS ITEMS ARE BEING ADDED DAILY THROUGHOUT OUR AUCTION!
OUR 2018 IS NOW CLOSED!
SEE YOU IN 2019!