8th Annual ‘1-on-1’ Special Date With A BHRR Dog Online Auction
***In 2019, TOTAL RAISED TBA*TBA Dates Were Available
***In 2018, TOTAL RAISED $1,417*15 Dates Were Available
***In 2017, TOTAL RAISED $1,731*22 Dates Were Available
***In 2016, TOTAL RAISED $1,035 *15 Dates Were Available
***In 2015; TOTAL RAISED $1,190 *13 Dates Were Available
*We did not offer the super popular 24 Hour Experience nor the extremely popular Private Experience in 2015*
***In 2014; TOTAL RAISED WAS $1,600 *15 Dates Were Available
*We did not offer the super popular 24 Hour Experience in 2014. We still auctioned off the also extremely popular Private Experience!*
***In 2013; TOTAL RAISED WAS $2,325 *20 Dates Were Available
***In 2012; TOTAL RAISED WAS $2,120 *17 Dates Were Available
Thanks for your consideration in participating in our 8th Annual ONE-of-a-kind “1-on-1′ Special Date with a BHRR Dog Online Auction!
*NOTE: For those using IE(Internet Explorer) as their Browser, there is a glitch. Please email Gwen (email@example.com) with your bids and they will be entered. The glitch has been brought to the attention of the software app developer. Firefox and Google Chrome are taking bids without issue!
Sorry, for any inconvenience!
We could not do what we do without all of the wonderful people who support us making what Gwen calls the ‘chain of success’ so strong!
The winner of each auction item shall win a very special 1-on-1 date with the dog on that item number.
Date to be mutually scheduled(dog has to have Gwennie check their social calendar!)
Date to include a snack(DAY) or picnic(OVERNIGHT) made by the BHRR canine(with Gwennie’s help!)
Location of the date – your home or if it is a nice day and/or local park in your area
Gwennie will chauffeur said canine to your home and also pick-up
Lots of cuddles, snuggles, some hair and possibly some drool to be shared your way if you are lucky!
A special ‘memory’ date photo shall be taken and passed along to the winner as a memento of your special date!
All dates must be scheduled and completed with 16 weeks of said Auction Closing or the date will be consider null/void & the monies paid considered a donation.
Rules of the BHRR Auction
If you have any questions, problems with trying to bid, please email Gwen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The BHRR Auction will begin at 7:00 AM EST on Saturday April 6th, 2019. Unfortunately, bids submitted prior to this time cannot be considered.
- The BHRR Auction will end at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday April 18th, 2019. The highest bid on an item will be determined based on the time of the email sent as recorded by the time marked by our ISP
- Please click on the “Image“ to view the item details.
- All bid prices are in Canadian funds.
- Bids must be done in $2.00 or Greater increments.
- When bidding please include your first and last name, email plus a phone number that you can be reached at if necessary.
- All Bidders must be at LEAST 18 years of age or older.
- All bids are considered final and binding, please do not bid if you do not intend to follow through on payment. Also, please do not bid on behalf of anyone else without their explicit written permission. The owner of the email will be considered the bidder and responsible/accountable for the bid/payment should their email be the winning bid on any given item.
- If you wish to leave a “maximum” bid on any item(s) as you will not be around to monitor the auction closely yourself, please indicate that in an email and indicate those particular item(s) of interest. Only emailed bids will be accepted.
- FULL payment is required within 72 hours of being notified BY email of a BHRR representative(not the auto generated sent out by wp) of being the winner of any bid item(s). Acceptable methods of payment include Cash, Email Transfer to email@example.com or PayPal (account firstname.lastname@example.org) – 5% fee charge on total if not sent via PayPal ‘friends & family’ option OR Bank Draft to ‘Birch Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation Services’
- Should you be in default of not honouring your bid(which really affects the animals the most), the next person with the highest bid shall be offered the item as the winner.
- This year we are again offering some of our popular OVERNIGHT Dates along with our DAY Dates as Bid options.
- ALL date(s) to be scheduled within 16 weeks of payment of said date(s) or monies sent shall be considered a donation to BHRR.
- There are NO Refunds or Exchanges
- Dates to be held in the Ottawa < NOT DownTown Ottawa though>, Kanata, Orleans, Kemptville, Prescott & Brockville areas ONLY
- BHRR reserves the right to decline any dates won by an individual(s) at our sole discretion. Any monies paid will be refunded to said bidder.
About Taxes: You are not actually buying any items in this online auction. What you are doing is making a donation and then receiving the item; in this case; a play date with a BHRR animal; as a thank you. All taxes have been paid on the items you are bidding on.
*For more information on each dog available, please visit their dog blog link under each dog’s individual bid item details.
**2018 Auction HAS CLOSED! SEE YOU IN 2019!!**