In confirming with Boba’s potential new home the date of the visit; they felt we were getting together on Sunday which would in no way be possible as we will be meeting the transport in NY that is bringing two new Danes into our program. This transport has been planned for weeks and now I am waiting to hear if this home is going to be coming on Saturday as originally indicated or do we have to move this visit to December which would be most unfortunate.