We are just 5 SLEEPIES away to our biggest Fundraiser Event of the year. 🙂 July 10th!
Thank you to everyone that is making this a most promising and exciting event again for 2016!
What has traditionally been the largest microchip fundraiser in Canada!
Kanata Animal Hospital’s 9th ANNUAL Microchip, Nail Trim & BBQ Fundraiser!
There shall also be ear cleaning, a silent auction table, baked goodies for humans, doggie treats, Canine Water Wellness shall be there, Pet Valu shall have our dog cooling/treat station again in 2016, Pet photography, Face-painting and so much more!
Come meet some of the big dawgs of BHRR! 😀
No appointments necessary!
Rain or Shine!
9 AM – 4 PM
440 Hazeldean Road
Here is an update on what we are still needing:
BHRR is in search of the following items for our event for 2016!!!
Thank you in advance for any consideration!!
1) Volunteers to put up posters in their local community including training facilities, work, friends, family, neighbours etc. Please email email@example.com
2) Donations of pop, bottled water, & small bags of chips.
3) NEED DRAW PRIZES! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Bags of ICE! ICE! ICE!
5) Silent Auction Items
6) Human Bakers
7) Dog Treat Bakers
8) Gift cards – please email email@example.com
9) Coolers to borrow for pop/juice/ice
12) 1 more Tent – I have three, PV Stittville will have one, CWW will have one, Doogie will have one, The Maracle Family will have one.
***This event is such a great time!***
Here is the Facebook Event Page to join and stay updated! 🙂