BHRR’s Angel Noelle was doing so great up to two nights ago….. 🙁 🙁 Her new pain patch was kicking in as of very early Saturday, the edema was drained on Friday night and, she was feeling so much better and then as of Sunday night, she was not acting herself. 🙁 🙁
She had been back to acting sassy and feisty and motoring along……
By Monday mid-day, she was running a fever and lethargic and almost ‘hiding’ in the corner of the couch or under the blankets on my bed OR wanted me to hold her constantly 🙁 🙁 She is now changed to new antibiotics in case there is some brewing infection. Externally, her incision site looks great.
The Vets are almost stumped as to what is happening. 🙁 She is eating, yet, not like she was. She is drinking yet, not like she was. Nothing seems ‘externally’ out of the normal. AND, I think that scares me most for, there does not seem to be anything obvious as to what is ‘wrong.’ 🙁 🙁 I gave her subq fluids and am putting a small amount of corn syrup in her water to try and entice her and keep up those electrolytes etc. I may move to Pedialyte as another option.
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts. THANK YOU to everyone that has contributed to her bills to date. I read all emails, notes, texts and cards to her and, I truly cannot find the right words to say how thankful, appreciative and, completely indebted I am to all of her ANGELS!
Please also do consider participating in her Breaking Bills Bake Online Auction! 🙂 We now have 32 fabu and yummy items available THANKS to the angels that have stepped up to offer their talent, heart and soul to assist us in raising much needed funds for her cause!
Below is a video of her right after her surgery and a photo of her the morning after her surgery and her incision site after her surgery. I stopped counting after 57 staples……
Please consider her cause. Cannot wait for her to meet and thank as many people as she can in person for EVERYTHING that is being done for her!
1. Her first emergency Fundraiser is asking to see if people may consider placing a ‘cuss jar’ at their desk, place of work, home etc. I did this for a dog in another rescue before XMAS and in just several weeks, we raised $50. If we could ask people to leave this jar up for a month to help us help BHRR’s Angel Noelle, I would be so grateful! -’Curse For An Angel’ – January 13th – February 13th, 2014 would be the dates!
2. Her second emergency Fundraiser is asking if people may consider just dropping their spare change into a cup, jar for a month to try and raise much needed funds for BHRR’s Noelle. – ‘Adding Up For An Angel’ Fundraiser – January 13th – February 13th, 2014 would be the dates!
3. We are putting together a small baking online auction – Sean will do his famous cherry cheesecake and, we will have homemade cinnamon buns, ginger sparkle cookies, apple crisp, Lemon Pie and, if anyone is open to baking an item to help us pull this together, PLEASE EMAIL
‘Breaking Bills Baking’ Fundraiser – January 18th(7 AM EST) – January 23rd, 2014(9 PM EST) would be the dates.
4. A Special 1-on-1 Picnic Date with BHRR’s Angel Noelle(when she is ready) will also be auctioned up! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Homemade picnic with dessert (Ottawa and surrounding area), chauffered to your home, memorial photo taken etc.
5. BHRR’s Angel Noelle even has her own Fundraising Page on You Caring!
*PayPal is taking fees.
1. Curse For An Angel Fundraiser
2. Adding Up For An Angel Fundraiser
3. Breaking Bills Baking Fundraiser
4. Celebrity Date with BHRR’s Angel Noelle – Sweetheart Auction Item
5. She even has her own Fundraising Page
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BI-WEEKLY AUTOMATIC DONATIONS OR EVEN MONTHLY DONATIONS – HERE
(You do not need a PayPal account either)
A file is set up at Kanata Animal Hospital (613) 836-2848 and they will take Visa, M/C and AMEX over the phone under the account of ‘Birch Haven Rescue’ for ‘Angel Noelle’. They will take Debit or Cash in person at 440 Hazeldean Road in Kanata, Ontario
You can also mail donations via a Bank Draft to:
Birch Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation Services
C/O Gwendilin Boers
2425 Totem Ranch Road West
RR#1 Oxford Station, Ontario
OR email transfer to email@example.com
OR via PayPal(please use the ‘gift’ option OR the ‘friends and family’ option) OR we shall have to pay service charge fees.
BHRR’s Angel Noelle’s Christmas Miracle Angels $2,652.60* donated to date & final Bills are now estimated at over $5,000+
*Before PayPal fees
Andrea – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
Anna – From her choosing BHRR as one of her selections on a Postcard Draw she hosted
Evan, Sevia, Alexa & Liam – PayPal took $2.04 in fees
Anne – PayPal took $3.20 in fees
Auction Winners from an online Auction that Anna hosted and BHRR was the benefactor on those items
Colin – PayPal took 1.17 in fees
Jillian – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
The Beach Group – PayPal took $1.03
Jan – lovely pink leash
Tianna & Kiki – Party – PayPal took $3.20 in fees
PVAR through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring -PENDING
Rosa through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.88 in fees
Carinne though YouCaring – PENDING
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.45 in fees
Kassie & Kailyn through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
Alice through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.88 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $3.20 in fees
Luanne through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
DawgBlogger through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.53 in fees
Sandra through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
Skittles and Potter – PENDING
Geoffrey – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.88 in fees
Simone – PayPal took $4.65 in fees
Mason – Allowance
Kinsley – Allowance
Wendi through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.03 in fees
Brian through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
GDR through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
Anonymous through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.59 in fees
Barbara through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.75 in fees
Heather H. through YouCaring – PayPal took $1.46 in fees
Samantha through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.88 in fees
Mylene through YouCaring – PayPal took $3.20 in fees
Jacqueline & Dantry Danes
Millie, the Newfoundland Dog through YouCaring – PayPal took $0.88 in fees
BHRR’s Angel Noelle’s Wish List:
$ towards Vet bills
Packing Blankets/Sleeping Blankets
Smoked Dino Bones
Dog FOOD – FROMM Whitefish or Salmon
**IF I am forgetting any of her ANGELS, it is completely unintentional and please EMAIL me**