After talking to one of my Vets, we have decided to hold off on any Pheno/med treatment at this time. We do not wish to be jumpstarting on medication any sooner than we might have too. I shall bring in some bw though when I am back at the Hospital to see what/if anything might be possibly going on and Porridge, while a little more quiet than normal; has been doing fine.