This miracle boy turned 11 years young in April, and despite being palliative, he is going strong!
Another amazing BHRR DDD – Double-Digit Dane Club dog.
AND another very rare thing as darn few ever make it this far…..
I missed part of his head, and this was after he had a good ol’ dust bath roll in the dirt, yet his body condition is really great!
He was an incredible boy who almost never made it out of the high kill shelter…..so happy that we could get him.
He has been part of our Haven program since April 2017.
Our Haven program is the vast majority of what we do at BHRR, and we remain deeply and forever indebted to so many for standing strong by our sides since our inception in 1996.
Dogs like BHRR’s Gravel would not have had the amazing high-quality fabu life he has had since his rescue if it were not for the kindness shown to our Rescue.
There are so many ways to support BHRR:
2) Did you know that you can virtually foster?
3) Walk/run/bike/skateboard/when doing errands etc., via the ResQ App. Anything over .16 kms can be logged. Does not use data unless you load a picture after you log a walk/run etc.
Since we first joined the ResQ movement, 62,611 kms have been logged, and $151.6 USD has come our way!
4) Shopping via Flipgive So many amazing places such as Amazon, Expedia, Gas, Groceries, Clearly, Dining, Costco, Etsy, Activities, Movies, Canadian Tire, Hotels, Gift Cards and so much more!
Since we first joined: $679 has come our way!
5) Shop from our Amazon wish-list
6) Opening up your driveway – we will do the rest for one of our still open 2022 dates!
*Easy to self-distance
We hope to be able to do events all over Ontario and into Gatineau!
Sunday, July 10th, 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, July 16th, 9 AM – 4 PM
Sunday, July 17th, 10 AM – 3 PM
Sunday, July 24th, 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, July 30th, 9 AM – 4 PM
Sunday, August 7th, 10 AM – 4 PM
Saturday, August 13th, 9 AM – 4 PM
Sunday, August 14th, 10 AM – 4 PM
8. Make a regular donation OR a one-time donation via PayPal
9) Donate your Empties
Since we first began to collect Empties in July 2016, we have had over $8,700 raised!
10) Be creative and host a fundraiser of your own to help us continue to help those in need of our highly specialised programs.