HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES! AND YOU CAN TOO!
'HELP SCORE FOR THE BHRR & DiD ANIMALS' HOCKEY TICKETS – High Bid 'War' – CLOSED!
Thank you to all that helped raise much needed monies for both of our Rescues!
WINNING BID: $265
WINNING BIDDER: K. Shields
Two Ontario Great Dane Rescues – Birch Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation Services(BHRR) & Danes in Distress(DiD) have come together to host this 2011 High Bid "War" to benefit animals in need of both of our programs.
These amazing pair of Hockey Tickets are to the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. the Ottawa Senators game being held on Saturday April 2nd, 2011 at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa starting at 7:00 PM.
These seats are in the 100L- Section 109 Row C and are fantabulous seats! The value on these pair of tickets are $400+ CDA.
TOTAL VALUE: $400+
The ‘HELP SCORE FOR THE BHRR & DID ANIMALS HOCKEY hig' Bid 'War' began on Wednesday March 23rd @ 8:00 AM EST and shall end on Tuesday March 29th @ 9:00 PM EST.
Tickets can be couriered at no cost to the winner for their convenience to their place of business or home.
To bid on the Sens vs. Leafs tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, phone number including area code, and please indicate your bid amount.
Bidding shall start at $100 and the website shall be updated regularly.
Note: Payment for the winning bidder must come direct to BHRR and BHRR will ONLY accept a payment of M/C OR VISA OR AMEX OR email transfer to email@example.com (please ensure that we have the password).
Danes in Distress(DiD) shall NOT be accepting any payment for these Hockey bid tickets and will be directing all interest to BHRR. Any payment made direct to DiD shall be considered a donation and not as payment for these Hockey tickets for this Fundraiser.
Note: BHRR shall NOT accept any PayPal payment per their rules & regulations. Any monies sent via that method will be considered a donation.
Note: BHRR shall NOT accept personal checks.
Note: NO REFUNDS GIVEN
After confirmation of receipt of payment sent to BHRR, BHRR will make arrangements to get your winning tickets to you ASAP.
Our deepest thanks being sent out in advance to everyone for your consideration in participating to help both BHRR and DiD continue to save animals in need of assistance! By showing your support, you are representing a wonderful effort to a great cause!
- The BHRR Auction will begin at 8:00 AM EST on Wednesday March 23rd, 2011. Unfortunately, bids submitted prior to this time cannot be considered.
- The BHRR Auction will end at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday March 29nd, 2011. The highest bid on these tickets will be determined based on the time of the email sent as recorded by the time marked by our ISP.
- High bidders will be identified each day ONLY by their first name and last initial.
- All bid prices are in Canadian funds.
- Bids must be done in $5.00 or Greater increments.
- When bidding please include your first and last name plus a phone number that you can be reached at if necessary.
- All Bidders must be at LEAST 18 years of age or older.
- All bids are considered final and binding, please do not bid if you do not intend to follow through on payment. Also, please do not bid on behalf of anyone else without their explicit written permission. The owner of the email will be considered the bidder and responsible/accountable for the bid/payment should their email be the winning bidder.
- High Bidder will be posted every day of the BHRR Auction and on the final Auction day; the bids shall be updated with postings made regularly until the BHRR Auction closes.
- If you wish to leave a "maximum" bid as you will not be around to monitor the auction closely yourself, please indicate that in your email when making your bid. Only emailed bids will be accepted.
- FULL payment is required within 24 hours of being notified of being the winner.
- Should you be in default of not honouring your bid(which really affects the animals the most), the next person with the highest bid shall be offered the Tickets as the winner.
- There are NO Returns or Exchanges and BHRR is not responsible for the condition of the Hockey Tickets upon receipt to the winner(s).
About Taxes: You are not actually buying these tickets in this online auction. What you are doing is making a donation and then receiving the item in turn as a thank you. All taxes have been paid on the items you are bidding on.
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSS POST!
The BHRR & DiD Teams