My one Vet has done some more detailed research on spaying in a false pregnancy and talked to a repo specialist and what we have now decided is that Sean will bring her in first thing tomorrow and she will assess. I told her that if she did not feel comfortable(research seems to go both ways on this) that we can just hold off another 2 weeks and re-evaluate then. I do not want BHRR’s Storm at any more risk then necessary. Most people have experienced ‘atypical’ heats at the most 16 weeks between and Storm’s case is unique to many out there. WELL, she is one very unique and special girl so that makes sense that nothing about her would be ‘normal’! 😉 I am going to ask Sean to get a weight on her at least when he brings her in.