BHRR’s Royal Blu
February 23rd, 2020
He arrived February 22nd and based upon what our two transport Volunteers plus what we saw, we had him booked into our Vet Hospital for the very next day
1) He has severe entropion in both eyes – upper and lower lids and that need to be surgically corrected.
2) He also has a cherry eye
3) We did a fluorescein eye stain to look for scratches and ulcers
4) He has eye infections in both eyes & is now on antibiotics
5) We sedated him to do x-rays on both front legs & they were emailed to Dr. Philibert, one of our ortho specialists to advise – re: his extreme valgus deformity
*Dr. Philibert is away on Vacation until the beginning of March. We will be posting copies of the x-rays we took in this album too.
6) We did a nail trim while under sedation as his nails were overgrown
7) We did his anal glands – they were full
8) We did bloodwork – He is negative for Heartworm and Tickborne diseases & his Pre-op plus Wellness profile are normal
9) We are doing a fecal sample and he has now been de-wormed
10) He has been placed on Deramaxx for pain & inflammation
11) His coat is dry, flaky and brittle, so we are changing up his diet
12) He has a bit of a cough that shall be closely monitored
13) He is overweight – he weighed 65.5 kgs(144.1 pounds) and so we will be working on that
AND he is 100% amazing!!! This picture was taken as he was waking up from the sedation given during his time at Eagleson Veterinary Clinic
He is now scheduled for his eye surgeries on March 10th, 2020 and we are ISO: Auction Items for between BHRR’s Coupe and BHRR’s Royal Blu, we are in huge need of financial support to get them healthy!
If you have any item(s) that you may like to donate, please do email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to his Vet Bills can be made direct to Eagleson Veterinary Clinic 613-383-8381
OR via PayPal to email@example.com
OR via Email Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please let us know the password
With two big medical cases on our hands, our doors remain closed for intake…..
We will continue to think of creative fundraising ideas to raise much needed funds for both of these incredibly fabu pooches!!!!