UPDATE: he has been transferred to emergency in TO and we will update more as we can. 

If I have to drive through the night to pick him up and bring him to Alta Vista Animal Emergency & Speciality Hospital I will. They have worked with me on many a severe case over the years. 

We are now awaiting the results of repeat diagnostics and further testing….

Please keep him in your hearts and thought…

My heart hurts so much and please keep his emerge temp foster Mama also in your best wishes. She has stepped up to the plate in such a difficult situation without hesitation when asked.