Dr. Liston was able to review BHRR’s Hailey’s X-rays and he made a suggestion re: the use of Cartrophen injections to see if we can get any significant improvement before having to go the amputation route.

This was something that had been previously considered yet; due to the amount of time involved to reach a ‘therepeutic’ result; if at all; was the question. Was not something we were against at least trying and; if; at any time she worsens or there is no improvement; we can re-visit the amputation. I have sent back to Dr. Liston some questions and while I wait for a response; did book as part of her x-rays I scheduled for the 29th; also added a Cartrophen injection.